A few questions that have been on my very distracted mind today:
1. What will I make for dinner?
2. Why can’t I just do my own spacing on this resume building website?
3. Will this be the application that gets me a job?
4. How have I been so lucky to make such great friends?
5. Why am I hung up on Paris? I’m reading 3 or 4 books in a row that have to do with Paris in some way or another.
6. If I have work at 7:30, and it takes an hour and ten to get there, how long can I read for until I absolutely must get ready?
7. What will I make for lunch?
I think I should maybe take care of food first. Then, I will contemplate these other mysteries/first world problems. Or maybe just forget about them because I’ve finally let them out into the Intrwebz to be contemplated by others. Yes, that’s a good idea. Book reading time!