I have Book ADD again.
I think I’m in the middle of six and about to start another one. I blame the fact that I work in a bookstore and cannot control myself. OK, seriously. No more purchasing books until I am done with all the reads I have in line. Oh, whoa. This could take a while or I could just hunker down and do it.
The list, with books I have started first, and books I have yet to start at the end:
- The Book Thief
- Cutting for Stone
- American Wife
- Something Blue (I may abandon this ship.)
- The Lacuna (Another pursuit I may abandon shortly)
- Admission (My current read, liking it thus far. It may be the one to cure me.)
- My Korean Deli (I must read this is two weeks, a lend from work.)
- Lunch in Paris (Lent to my FMIL while in the middle of it, because she was going to Paris.)
- The Postmistress
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
- Reading Lolita in Tehran
OK, seriously? The list looks way worse now that I have actually written it out. I will not buy another book for one month. In that one month, I need to finish these books. What is wrong with me? I think I have a problem. I think I am addicted to buying books.