Every year, this post gets better and better, because I realize more and more how blessed I am. And I can only be really thankful for that.
This year, I am thankful for:
1. My husband; It’s still so fun to say that. I couldn’t have asked for a more loving, thoughtful, and forgiving individual.
2. The best family ever. To have extended my family this year has been the best. For this reason alone, I have much too much to be thankful for.
3. A great job that is challenging and rewarding and allows me to travel and make more friends.
4. My wonderful friends who listen to me, give me encouragement, guidance, and the best laughs. I am so thankful for you all, near and far.
5. And a few of silly things I am thankful for this year: A programmable Crock Pot, Essie nail polish, and all the sparkles that are back in fashion!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day filled with people you love and lots of rolls to eat.